A reminder to all teams, parents, and spectators
- Drones and Arial video and photography and the use of HI-Pod (or similar) video camera equipment are not permitted at any facility used for the Jefferson Cup
- NO DOGS are allowed at any complex or field used by the Jefferson Cup. This includes all common areas and parking lots. If dogs are seen on the premises owners will be asked to leave the complex immediately and if dog is present near or around any field the game will be halted until the dog is removed to the parking area, but must be removed permanently from the complex as well.
- Properly marked and leashed service dogs are permitted at the complex but are not allowed within 15 yards of any field.
- The Richmond Strikers are committed to providing a safe and healthy playing environment and strive to promote the health and well-being of its members and the Strikers community.
- It is now the policy of the Richmond Strikers to prohibit smoking and all tobacco use on all premises in order to provide and maintain a safe and healthy environment for all. This includes: Smoking or other use of tobacco products (including, but not limited to, cigarettes, vaping products, pipes, cigars, snuff, or chewing tobacco)
- The policy goes in effect immediately for all visitors, families, coaches and players at all tournament facilities.