For Teams bringing guest players...
Teams that are bringing guest players do not need to complete this information. The Jefferson Cup does not require special paperwork or forms for guest players. Only requirements are for the player to have a player pass and their own club/team medical release form. Their information will be hand written into the COPIES of the rosters turned in at registration.
The following is for individual players looking to find teams to guest play for.
|Jefferson Cup Guest Player Registration
Direct Link for Guest Player Sign-ups
Boys weekend Teams...
Boys Showcase weekend...
Girls Weekend Teams...
Girls Showcase Weeeknd...
In order to register as a guest player for the Jefferson Cup you will have to create an individual player profile in GotSoccer. If you follow these steps then you will be entered into the guest player pool in your age group.
Teams that have been accepted will be able to view your profile and contact you if they are interested.
- Go to www.gotsport.com and click on ‘Player Account’
- On the right side of the screen you will see
- New Players
Not registered yet? No problem! Click below:
- Click the tab to register
- Fill out the basic information in the fields provided and press save
- Once you save the basic information your ‘player account’ has been created. Now you can fill out the rest of your information including:
- Your picture, parent’s information and college recruiting information. Please fill out as much information as possible
- Once your player profile is complete with up-to-date, accurate information you will have to apply as a guest player for the Jefferson Cup Showcase
- To do this you:
- Click on the ‘Tournaments’ tab on the top of the webpage in the green tool bar
- Search by ‘Tournament Name’
- Enter Jefferson Cup Showcase
- You will see the Jefferson Cup Showcase, click on the tab that says ‘Apply as Guest Player’
- After you click the tab that says ‘Apply as Guest Player’ you will see the Jefferson Cup Showcase’s event information. On the right hand on the screen your will click the tab that says ‘Submit Application’
- Now your Guest Player Application has been submitted
If you follow these steps then you will be successfully entered into the guest player pool for the Jefferson Cup Showcase and teams/coaches will be able to contact you directly if they need guest players.
Other than offering this sign-up the Jefferson Cup does not unfortunately aid in the placement of guest players.
if you do have questions please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks to the Las Vegas Showcase for providing this description...