MANDATORY TEAM ON-LINE CHECK-IN
***All Teams Must Complete Team Check-in Online***
Boys 2008-2003 (U10-U15) Teams – Friday, February 23, 2018
Girls 2008-2004 (U10-U14) Teams – Friday, March 2, 2018
Girls 1999/00-2003 (U15-U19) Teams – Thursday, March 8, 2018
Boys 1999/00-2002 (U16-U19) Teams – Thursday, March 15, 2018
(*See note below concerning deadline to add guest players)
Need Help? Contact Chevy
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 804-288-4625, ext 17
Email Address for Documents
Boys 2008-2003 (U10-U15) – email@example.com
Girls 2008-2004 (U10-U14) – firstname.lastname@example.org
Girls 1999/00-2003 (U15-U19) – email@example.com
Boys 1999/00-2002 (U16-U18) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Required Documents:
- Print and Complete the Jefferson Cup Check-in Information Sheet. Click here for link to Check-in Form
- Teams need to provide: A copy of their State Approved Roster or their US Club Approved Roster. Please mark out any players not attending the event and write-in any guest players. See note below concerning guest players.
- A copy of each US Youth Soccer Player Pass or each US Club Players Pass, or Passport if your team is international (ONLY the front side that shows picture and Date of Birth must be copied) (If the player pass is "two sided", we need side with players name and birthdate) including guest players for each player participating. You must include coach’s cards and manager’s cards in this document.
- USYS Teams outside of Region I: A copy of the Permission to Travel form If your team is USYS registered and is from Region I or if your team is registered with US Club Soccer team a permission to travel form is not needed.
- Submission Process
- In the subject of the email include your complete team name, age group and gender of the team: Example: 2004 (U14) Girls Richmond Strikers Elite
- Approval Process
- All teams will receive two emails:
- First you will receive an automatic confirmation confirming that we have received your email and then…
- An email confirming that your team is checked-in and information is complete.
You must have your State Approved Roster, players cards and staff cards, individual player medical release forms available at all games for review.
Teams failing to provide this documentation if requested will forfeit all matches.
- Obtain the guest player’s current player card and medical release form
- Add the guest player to your roster copy. Please handwrite their full name, unique jersey number, player identification number and birthday below the existing rostered players.
- Include Guest Players’ player card with the rest of your team information when emailing documents
- Do not email medical release forms for guest players but you are required to have them present at all games.
Special Note on Guest Players: US Club Soccer teams may only take guest players registered under US Club Soccer, and USYSA teams may only take guest players registered with properly stamped USYSA player pass cards.
*Guest players can be added after deadline*
With an approved Roster/Team Check-in package-
teams can add Guest players up to the following deadlines
Boys Guest Players 2008-2003 (U10-U15) up to March 5, 2018
Girls Guest Players 2008-2004 (U10-U14) up to March 12, 2018
Girls Guest Players 1999/00-2003 U15-U19 up to March 19, 2018
Boys Guest Players 1999/00-2002 (U16-U18) up to March 26, 2018