As part of The Jefferson Cup experience, we are excited to introduce SCOUTINGZONE, a mobile scouting app that will enhance recruiting efforts at our showcase. SCOUTINGZONE provides a mobile database of player profiles where both scouts and players will maximize their opportunities to find the perfect match. It is imperative that all scouts (College, ODP, Professional, & US Soccer) have accurate team & player information. This is an elite service that we are providing (for free) to you! It is a requirement that all teams & players participating in The Jefferson Cup follow instructions below.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOUR TEAM?
- Increase players' opportunity to be recruited (by College, Professional , ODP& US Soccer scouts)
- Scouts have real-time access to players' information on their mobile device
- Rosters/Player Profiles are linked to our showcase schedule: Scouts customize their own schedule to watch specific players & teams
- Ensure players fill out their TOP 10: College scouts will receive a list of players in our showcase that are interested in their college program – make sure your players are included!
- FREE for all teams & players!
**** ACTION REQUIRED REGARDLESS OF PLAYERS COMMITMENT STATUS ****
Registering is required (and FREE) for all teams & players. Follow the instructions below:
NEW TO SCOUTINGZONE?
- Go to www.scoutingzone.com and click “Manager Register”
- Fill in required fields and obtain Team ID# (email Team ID# to your players)
- When logged in: Register for Jefferson Cup- BOYS (Choose AGE GROUP & click JOIN)
- You will receive an email confirmation with instructions to forward to your players (check your spam folder if you don’t see it right away)
***Your SCOUTINGZONE roster needs to match your tournament and GotSoccer roster***
IS YOUR TEAM ALREADY REGISTERED IN SCOUTINGZONE?
- Go to www.scoutingzone.com and login
- Ensure your roster is up to date and matches your tournament roster
- Pass your SZ Team Code to any players missing from your roster, or add guest players
- Can’t remember your Team Code? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Have players that are already committed? Congrats! However, it is still required for all players (regardless of commitment status) to register, just update status as “committed” in player profile. It’s imperative scouts know who the players are on the field. Additionally, helps college scouts find “uncommitted” players.
SCOUTINGZONE is ready to help if you have any questions!
email@example.com or call (858) 525-5226