MANDATORY ONLINE TEAM ONBOARDING
***All Teams Must Complete Team Check-in Online***
Boys 2015-2010 (U9-U14) Teams – Friday, February 16, 2024
Girls 2015-2010 (U9-U14) Teams – Friday, February 23, 2024
Girls 2005/06-2009 (U15-U19) Teams – Thursday, February 29, 2024
Boys 2005/06-2009 (U15-U19) Teams – Thursday, March 7, 2024
(*See note below concerning deadline to add guest players)
Need Help? email@example.com
- Required Documents:
- Print and Complete the Jefferson Cup Check-in Information Sheet.
- Teams need to provide: A copy of their State Approved Roster or their US Club Approved Roster. Please mark out any players not attending the event and write-in any guest players. See note below concerning guest players.
- A copy of each US Youth Soccer Player Pass or each US Club Players Pass, or Passport if your team is international (ONLY the front side that shows picture and Date of Birth must be copied) (If the player pass is "two sided", we need side with players name and birthdate) including guest players for each player participating.
- You must include coach’s cards and manager’s cards in this document.
- USYS Teams outside of Region I: A copy of the Permission to Travel form If your team is USYS registered and is from Region I or if your team is registered with US Club Soccer team a permission to travel form is not needed.
- Submission Process
- After you have gathered the required documents to register your team please scan or create PDF files for each document type as they will be uploaded separately.
- Ensure you use descriptive names so you will know which files to send.
- Each document will need to fit on separate PDF files for uploading purposes
- Upload the documents into your GotSport Event Registration
- Approval Process
- All teams will receive an email confirming that your team is checked-in and information is complete.
- Your team is not approved until you receive an approval email
You must have your State Approved Roster, players cards and staff cards, individual player medical release forms available at all games for review.
Teams failing to provide this documentation if requested will forfeit all matches.
- Obtain the guest player’s current player card and medical release form
- Interstate permission is required if the guest player is carded outside the state the team is sanctioned by
- Add the guest player to your roster copy and reupload into your GotSport Event Registration
- Please handwrite their full name, unique jersey number, player identification number and birthday below the existing rostered players.
- Include Guest Players’ player card in the separate "Guest Player Cards" document uploaded into your GotSport Event Registration
- Do not email medical release forms for guest players, but you are required to have them present at all games.
Special Note on Guest Players: US Club Soccer teams may only take guest players registered under US Club Soccer, and USYSA teams may only take guest players registered with properly stamped USYSA player pass cards.
*Guest players can be added after deadline*
With an approved Roster/Team Check-in package-
teams can add Guest players up to the following deadlines
Boys Guest Players 2015-2010 (U9-U14) up to February 20, 2024
Girls Guest Players 2015-2010 (U9-U14) up to February 27, 2024
Girls Guest Players 2005/06-2009 (U15-U19) up to March 5, 2024
Boys Guest Players 2005/06-2009 (U15-U19) up to March 12, 2024